Why You Should Be Using Google Shopping Right Now
Google is everywhere these days. They’re making self-driving cars, artificial intelligence, virtual reality, and they’re even in space. But one thing about Google that is constant is the source of their revenue: advertising. Google Ads, their traditional advertising platform, has been very successful for both Google and their advertisers. Another resource to take advantage of is Google Shopping.
Have you already used Google Shopping Ads for advertising your products? If so you are aware that Shopping Campaigns work great for eCommerce companies! If you haven’t used them yet or think you can still take more advantage of your Shopping campaigns, you are reading the right article. To clarify, we will give you a short list of benefits from this type of advertising.
What are Google Shopping Ads?
Google Shopping is a Google service that allows consumers to search for, compare, and shop for physical products across different retailers who have paid to advertise their products. This is also known as a Comparison-Shopping Engine (CSE). Google Shopping results show up as thumbnail images that display each product’s retailer and price without the need of clicking through to a website.
This area allows users to search directly for product offers through Google. Retailers can advertise their products here to increase website traffic and get more visibility. The Shopping search results are quite often also visible in regular Google Searches for product relevant queries.
Here are a few other reasons to use Google Shopping:
- Google Shopping adds a visual touch to an otherwise text-heavy searching and shopping experience.
- Google Shopping allows you to show up multiple times in Google SERPs - as a website result, a text-only PPC result, and a Shopping result.
- Google Shopping is proven to have 30% higher conversion rates than text ads.
Google Shopping is a great tool for business owners and marketers to get some quick wins and do some quality product performance analysis. Especially when it comes to product niches, it is a very powerful tool for you to showcase your product line right in the Google search results.
Advantages of shopping Ads
- Better qualified sales opportunities: as a seller, you can increase the quality of your sales opportunities if you present the information of the products directly in the ads. Thus, you help buyers make informed decisions.
- Easy management of store-specific campaigns: for your ads to show on relevant searches, Shopping ads use the product attributes that you defined in your Merchant Center data feed instead of keywords.
- Greater presence: when a user performs a certain search, several of your Shopping ads can be displayed and, if relevant, a Shopping and a text ad can also be displayed simultaneously.
- Effective reports and competition data: check the performance of your products with the level of detail you want.
And, if You are still wondering about it, you have some doubts, or we just have not convinced you to put your products on Google Shopping, contact one of our highly trained Google Shopping expert to give you more reasons to try it.Posted on 21 August 2019